About the series: Chatterton Country Club, a 55+ retirement community, is the setting for these three intertwining stories in which the zany cast of characters explore the themes that make senior communal living so…“Entertaining!”
- The three plays are easy to stage, and can be performed individually or together. If performed together, they should be done sequentially.
- For FreeViews, see the individual shows.
Buy the Series (And Save!) or Get Individual Shows
• It’s Your Move – Bob and Joe, friends and nextdoor neighbors for 23 years, share more than a game of checkers. It’s all guy talk until Bob reveals a secret about Joe’s wife.
• With Friends Like You – At their weekly “Stretchercize” class, Margaret and Arlene show us what happens when adults play post office in a close-knit community.
• If You Can’t Beat ‘Em – Kicked out of her book club, Judy Crayton has decided to form her own group called Civilian Rules Administration Police (C.R.A.P.) because she is tired of people who get away with breaking the association covenants.
Chatterton Country Club has received both audience and critical acclaim. It’s a sure-fire hit for you!
“Annette Tringham nailed the 55+ humor we all love to discuss.” — A. Nathan, Sun Lakes Life Newspaper