At ArtAge Publications, we present interactive workshops and keynote addresses for audiences around the nation. Bonnie L. Vorenberg (B.A., M.S. Theatre), is a nationally recognized expert in Senior Theatre is our principal speaker.
Bonnie has addressed many audiences including:
- MN Senior Theatre Workshop and Conference
- American Association for Community Theatre
- Oklahoma Community Theatre Association
- Association for Theatre in Higher Education
- Oregon Gerontology Association
- Oregon Alliance of Senior and Health Services
- International Senior Theatre Conference and Festival
- Southwest Theatre Association
- Southwest Society on Aging
- Senior Theatre
- Arts and Aging
- Creative Aging
- How to Age Creatively
Bonnie is the author of the award winning Senior Theatre Connections: Senior Theatre Performing Groups, Professionals and Resources . Bonnie is the past chair and conference planner for the Senior Theatre Focus Group of the Association of Theatre in Higher Education and served on the Council for Senior Theatre USA.
Senior Theatre, Bonnie says, “ is one of the fastest growing forms of the performing arts,” offers many ways to expand your offerings. Discover what will work for you from Bonnie L. Vorenberg, one of the foremost experts in the field. With 30+ years of experience, she helps you involve mature adults as volunteers, performers, and as students. She will introduce the many types of Senior Theatre and resources along with the techniques that insure success. You’ll leave the session knowing that Senior Theatre is fun and can be both artistically and financially rewarding. You’ll be inspired!
What audiences say about our workshops:
- Bonnie is such an excellent speaker, enthusiastic and inspiring. She’s a breath of fresh air! Workshop participant
- Bonnie helped us do a better job with our Senior Theatre program…we owe it all to her! Workshop participant
- If I was to describe today’s workshop I’d say that it was very inspiring, practical and lively. Bonnie makes it all seem possible and worth doing. Workshop participant
- Bonnie displays a kind of leadership that is vital to the future of Senior Theatre. Jacky Jones, Senior Theatre Festival
- I appreciate Bonnie’s professional approach and her enthusiasm for working with seniors. Margaret Cervenka, Director of Education, Oregon Alliance of Senior/Health Services
Contact us for details so we can present a memorable workshop or keynote address!