Starting a Senior Theatre Package
You don’t have to start from scratch when you are beginning your Senior Theatre journey. Use this economical package to get you up and running, quickly and without errors. It contains 3 hours of personalized consultation to address your specific needs. You’ll leap over barriers and soon you’ll be on the path to success.
The package contains:
- Senior Theatre Connections: A sampling of the Senior Theatre programs and materials
- Seasoned Theatre: How to start and maintain a Senior Theatre
- Drama Activities with Older Adults: Our favorite how-to book with examples of how to conduct Senior Theatre with adults in any ability level
- Enriching an Older Person’s Life Through Senior Theatre: A basic handbook and practical guide to creating a Senior Theatre program
- Directing Older Actors: Learn tips and techniques to help you direct older adults
- How to Start a Senior Theatre: This guide will help you organize and begin a Senior Theatre program
- How to Name a Senior Theatre: What you name the program can indicate your success in the future. Find out how to select the best names!
- Teaching Senior Theatre Classes: This popular document guides you through how to lead classes with lesson plans, tips, techniques, and materials. A best seller!
- 3 hours of consulting with Senior Theatre Expert, Bonnie L. Vorenberg. She will apply her 30+ years of experience in the field to address your specific concerns. How it works:
- Meetings will be scheduled in 30 minute or 1 hour sessions that fit into your schedule. They will be planned to address topics such as organizational structure, marketing, and any others that you need. The consulting must be used within one year.
The package saves you over $100!